Monitor and manage your online reputation.
Today, the online reputation of your business is defined by your customers.
Reviews, accurate business information, and social media activity impact your reputation and whether a consumer decides to do business with you.
You need a way to manage all of these factors in a scalable way. We can help!
Monitor what people are saying about you online and improve your visibility in local search.
See how you stack up against the competition, stay in the know with automated alerts and get progress reports to see how your reputation has improved.
Take control of your online reputation today!
- Manage your online reputation from one place: Compile reviews from dozens of sites so you can easily see what’s being said about your business online. Plus, use competitive benchmarking to see how you stack up to the competition.
- Show up where people are looking: Improve your search rank by identifying online business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories like Google, Facebook, and Bing.
- Hear what customers are saying all over the web:
- Monitor when your business is mentioned in a variety of sources, including news sites, blogs, and social networks. Plus, highlight the most positive and negative mentions using automated sentiment analysis.
- Stay informed with automated reports and alerts: Executive reports break down how your business is faring in online conversations and helps you understand what to do. Alerts are also sent every time new information is found.
How to respond to positive reviews
A good or bad reputation can mean the difference between a business thriving and expanding, or closing its doors for good.
In the digital age, a business’s reputation is controlled by consumers using online review platforms like Yelp, Google, and Facebook to announce the quality of their business publicly.
The good news is that this lets businesses easily monitor and manage their online reputation, a power they can put to good use by responding in a timely manner to the reviews they receive.
While negative reviews often get the most attention, positive reviews are as or more important!
It’s important to respond to positive reviews to thank customers for taking the time to review your business and to encourage others to do the same.
With 92% of consumers reading reviews online, businesses can’t afford to sit on the sidelines.
An effective response will help ensure that a happy first-time customer becomes a regular, and 70% of complaining customers will come back if you resolve the complaint in their favor.
The first step is engaging with them.
It’s simple. Thank the customer, name drop, promote and tell the customer what to do!
Say thank you and be specific
No one would let a compliment pass them by in real life. Apply that same principle to a review response! And make sure to reiterate your customer’s compliment. This lets the customer know that a real person took time out of their day to acknowledge them, and that feels good.
Use the business name and keywords
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to drive your business up in search results—positive reviews work wonders in search. Referring to your business name, location, and category (restaurant, coffee shop, hotel, etc.) helps index that reviews online.
Market, market, market
Is your business famous for a certain secret sauce? Are you having a promotion next month? A review response is a great place to get the good word out.
Give your customer a task
Not as scary as it sounds. Invite them to try something different the next time they visit or bring a friend!As you can see, there’s a ton of potential hidden in a positive review response. Instead of one advertisement to rule them all, each review is an opportunity to sell your business!